Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Does She or Doesn't She?


This morning, my Yahoo homepage announced the results of a study comparing the primping times of blondes and brunettes. I asked myself, "Why?" Who sponsored this study?

According to the study, brunettes spend 66 minutes per day grooming vs 72 minutes for blondes. In other words, blondes spend 22 days per year vs the brunettes' 19 days. Brunettes are more likely to leave the house without doing their hair and makeup.

I suppose I am the exception rather than the rule. My readers know by now. I am a total girl. Sephora is my candy store. I brake for a fabulous red lipstick and never leave the house without my Dior Show mascara. And I have never nor will ever be a blonde. (Although "some of my best friends are blondes!")

So what can we surmise from this study? Please "enlighten me."

No comments:

Post a Comment